Po Box 4089
Mammoth Lakes, California US 93456
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
The entire content included in this site, including but not limited to text, graphics or code is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States and international copyright laws and is the property of fondofdistribution.com and their partner brands. The reproduction, modification, distribution, imitation of part or storage of information, especially of text, images or layout of the website requires the prior consent from fond of distribution. Violators could face civil or criminal prosecution.
Fondofdistrubution.com and all products listed on our site including registered service marks and trademarks are subject to patents and trademark registration in multiple countries. Partner products offered by Fond of Distribution may also be registered or patented by their respective owners.
Limited License Permitted Uses
You are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to access and use the Site strictly by following this Agreement. You can use the Site solely for internal, personal, non-commercial purposes; and to print out discrete information from the Site solely for internal, personal, non-commercial purposes and provided that you maintain all copyright and other policies contained therein. No printout or electronic version of any part of the Site or its contents may be used by you in any litigation or arbitration matter whatsoever under any circumstances.
You may not
(1) Copy, print except for the express limited purpose permitted by the above Section, republish, display, distribute, transmit, sell, rent, lease, loan or otherwise make available in any form or by any means any portion of the Site or any content and materials retrieved from the Site.
(2) Use of the Site or any materials obtained from the Site to develop as a component of, any information, storage and retrieval system, database, information base, or similar resource in any media now existing or hereafter developed for commercial distribution of any kind, including through sale, license, lease, rental, subscription, or any other commercial distribution mechanism;
(3) create compilations or derivative works of any Content and Materials from the Site;
(4) use any Content and Materials from the Site in any manner that may infringe on any copyright, intellectual property right, proprietary right, or property right of us or any third parties;
(6) make any portion of the Site available through any timesharing system, service bureau, the Internet or any other technology now existing or developed in the future;
(7) remove, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any Site software or use any network monitoring or discovery software to determine the Site architecture;
(8) use any automatic or manual process to harvest information from the Site or transmit information from the Site; (9) No unsolicited commercial email;
(10) email that makes use of headers, invalid or nonexistent domain names, or other means of deceptive addressing; or make unsolicited telephone calls or facsimile transmissions;
(11) use the Site in a manner that violates any state or federal law regulating email, facsimile transmissions or telephone solicitations; and
(12) export or re-export the Site or any portion thereof, or any software available on or through the Site, in violation of the export control laws or regulations of the United States.
Linking to the Site
You may provide links to the Site, provided that you do not remove or obscure, by framing or otherwise, advertisements, the copyright notice, or other notices on the Site. Your site may not engage in illegal or pornographic activities. You will discontinue providing links to the Site immediately upon request by us.
Typographical Errors, Corrections, and Changes.
We do not represent or warrant that the Site will be error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected. We do not represent or warrant that the information available on or through the Site will be correct, accurate, timely or otherwise reliable. We may make changes to the features, functionality or content of the Site at any time. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Site. If a product is listed at an incorrect price in error, Fond of Distribution USA, LLC (FOD) reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Fond of Distribution reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled by FOD. FOD will issue a credit to your credit card account for the price charged.
We reserve the right to investigate complaints or reported violations of this Agreement and to take any action we deem appropriate, including but not limited to reporting any suspected unlawful activity to law enforcement officials, regulators, or other third parties and disclosing any information necessary or appropriate to such persons or entities relating to your profile, email addresses, usage history, posted materials, IP addresses and traffic information.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Fond of Bags and FOD, our partners, agents, officers, directors, employees, subcontractors, successors, assigns, third party suppliers of information and documents, attorneys, advertisers, product and service providers, and affiliates (collectively, "Affiliated Parties") harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney's fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
Your right to use the Site is not transferable or assignable. Any password or right given to you to obtain information or documents is not transferable or assignable.
This site and the materials and products on this site are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, Fond of Distribution disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. FOD does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes the site available are free of viruses or other harmful components. FOD does not make any warranties or representations regarding the use of the materials on this site regarding their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. Some states do not permit limitations or exclusions on warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
To the extent that you purchase any goods or services directly from us, we will refund you your purchase price within 30 days of you notifying us in writing of your desire for the refund, together with the reason for the request, with the product or service returned to us in substantially the same condition as when purchased. Please note, that certain products and services mentioned on our site are sold by third parties or are linked to third party Web sites, and we have no responsibility or liability for those products or services. You may request a refund by contacting us by email at email@example.com You may obtain any additional information concerning our refund and return policy, including our mailing address, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any legal controversy or legal claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement or our services, excluding legal action taken by us to collect or recover damages for, or obtain any injunction relating to, Site operations, intellectual property, and our services, shall be settled solely by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of California. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration shall be conducted in California, and judgment on the arbitration award may be entered into any court having jurisdiction thereof. Either you or we may seek any interim or preliminary relief from a court of competent jurisdiction in California necessary to protect the rights or property of you and us pending the completion of arbitration. Each party shall bear one-half of the arbitration fees and costs incurred through arbitration.
Term & Termination
These terms and conditions apply to you upon your accessing the site or completing the registration or shopping process. These terms and conditions, or any part of them, may be terminated by fond of distribution without notice at any time, for any reason. The provisions relating to Copyrights, Trademark, Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification and Miscellaneous, shall survive any termination.
To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com or write us at:Fond of Distribution USA, LLC
attn- Privacy Compliance
Po Box 4089 Mammoth Lakes, California US 93456