ergobag combines the ergonomic design of innovative trekking backpacks with everything required of a school bag. Our backpacks are really comfortable as they distribute the weight from the shoulders to the more stable pelvic area. The ergobag grows all the way through elementary school – from about 1.10 m to 1.50 m.
This is how it works:
- 1 Stabilizing aluminum frame Just like how the spine stabilizes our back, so do the ergobag school bags. They have inbuilt stability in the shape of an aluminum frame which molds ergonomically to the curve of the spine for a perfect fit. The vertical stabilization effect also provides the optimum load distribution by shifting the weight of the content of the school bag to the stronger pelvic area.
- 2 Adjust to the length of the back The ergobag grows along with you! The shoulder straps are specially shaped to fit the growing anatomy and can be adjusted to the size of the body along the aluminum frame. So the ergobag grows all the way through elementary school – from about 1.10 m to 1.50 m.
- 3 Height-adjustable chest strap The chest strap stops the shoulder straps from falling off the shoulders. In addition, the shoulder straps are connected to the back at two points. So the bag doesn't rock from side to side when running.
- 4 Broad, padded waist belt The padded waist strap takes the strain off the shoulders and back by shifting the majority of the weight to the stronger pelvic area through the aluminum frame.
- 5 Breathable back-padding The breathable back-padding molds ergonomically to the curve of the spine and keeps the backpack close to the back.
- 6 Innovative drawstring The drawstring (on the ergobag pack) has the effect of keeping the contents of the bag as close to the body as possible, thereby reducing the leverage action on the back.